Amazon App Quiz March 12, 2022. E-commerce platform Amazon is giving you a chance to win prizes today. Let us tell you that every day quiz is organized on Amazon app. By answering all its questions correctly, you can win prizes in Amazon Pay Balance. Today i.e. on March 12, you can be the lucky winner if you answer all the five questions correctly. On becoming the winner, you will be given a reward of 30 thousand rupees. This prize will be given in your Amazon Pay balance. To be eligible, you have to answer 5 questions.
quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The winner is decided through lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 30 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- Vinisha Umashankar, a student innovator turned environmentalist who carried the Queen’s Baton in 2022, invented what?
Answer- Solar-powered ironing cart
2. Question- Who among these is not cast as the Spiderman in the movie Spider-Man: No Way Home?
Answer- Lucas Hedges
3. Question- Which of these is an online word puzzle where you get 6 tries to guess a 5-letter word?
4. Question- This famous monument is located in which country?
5. Question- Name the person who designed this Iranian city square.
Answer- Hossein Amanat