Amazon App Quiz November 18, 2021. E-commerce platform Amazon brings a daily quiz for its users, in which you can win big prize money by answering the questions asked. This quiz is only available on Amazon App and for this you need to download Amazon App on your phone. Even today this quiz has started and after winning it, you can win 40 thousand rupees. Users will have to use the Amazon app to take part in this quiz.
quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The name of the winner will be selected through lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 40 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- World Tsunami Awareness Day observed on 5th November every year was a brainchild of which country?
2. Question- Which team qualifies for the Super 12 stage of the T20 World Cup for the first time by beating Ireland in their last group stage match?
3. Question- Which of these is a science fiction film based on a fictional universe created by Frank Herbert in a 1965 novel?
4. Question- What was the first toy to be advertised on this device?
Answer- Mr. Potato Head
5. Question- This beverage is believed to have originated in which country?