The prestigious ‘JC Joshi Smriti Sadhak’ awards for Hindi literature, given every year by Hindi literary magazine Pakhi, have been announced. The ‘JC Joshi Smriti Shabd Sadhak Samman’ was given to Nirmala Jain for 2020 and Dr. Vishwanath Tripathi for 2021.
The honor of 2020 was given to these celebrities
- The ‘Shabd Sadhak Jeevan Manak Samman’ for the year 2020 has been given to Sanjana Tiwari. She has been running her family by selling Hindi books for nearly 25 years. For the last few years, she has set up her own shop of Hindi books under a tree in front of Shri Ram Center located in Mandi House, Delhi. His love and service towards Hindi books is a compliment to the clan.
- The ‘JC Joshi Shabd Sadhak Kavita Samman’ of the year 2020 is being given to Rashmi Bhardwaj for her poetry collection ‘I have given birth to my mother’. She is a well-known poet and translator of the new generation.
- The ‘JC Joshi Shabd Sadhak Hinditar Samman’ for the year 2020 is being given to Mamang Dai. Mamang Dai is an Indian tribal poet, novelist and journalist.
- The ‘JC Joshi Shabd Sadhak Translation Samman’ for the year 2020 is being given to Vibha Rani. He has translated a collection of poems by eminent Maithili writer Lily Ray.
- The ‘JC Joshi Shabd Sadhak Popular Writer Award’ of the year 2020 is being given to Uma Shankar Chaudhary for her story collection ‘Sleep in Delhi’. Uma Shankar Choudhary is a famous Hindi story writer.
- The ‘JC Joshi Shabd Sadhak Criticism Award’ for the year 2020 is being given to Virendra Yadav for his overall critical contribution.
- The ‘JC Joshi Smriti Shabd Sadhak Shikhar Samman’ for the year 2020 is being given to Professor Nirmala Nirmala Jain.
Introduction of Nirmala Jain- He has made a remarkable place in the male-dominated criticism-perspective of Hindi with his objective criticism-view and impeccable expression. The credit of introducing the Hindi world to the principles of Western literature goes to Nirmala Jain. He has translated many books of European thinkers into Hindi. He has a long list of popular books. Forms in Modern Hindi Poetry’, ‘Rasa Theory and Aesthetics’, ‘Modern Literature: Values and Evaluation’, ‘Modern Literature: Form and Structure’, ‘Socialist Literature: 4 Problems of Development’, ‘Twentieth Century of Hindi Criticism’, His main books are ‘Katha Samay Mein Teen Humsafar’, ‘Western Literature Chintan’ and ‘Zaane Mein Hum’, ‘Delhi City by City’.
These celebrities were honored for 2021
- The ‘JC Joshi Shabd Sadhak Jeevan Manak Samman’ for the year 2021 is being given to Navneet Tyagi. Navneet Tyagi has been doing proof reading work for various publications for almost 35 years. His profession throughout his life has been proof reading. Navneet Tyagi is being given this honor keeping in mind his life struggle and his unique service towards Hindi.
- The ‘JC Joshi Smriti Shabd Sadhak Kavita Samman’ for the year 2021 is being given to Jasintha Karetta. Jasintha Karratta is a poet of a new generation of tribal sensibility and concerns.
- For the year 2021, ‘JC Joshi Smriti Shabd Sadhak Hindi Tar Samman’ is being given to Kaveri Roy Chowdhury. Kaveri Roy Chowdhury is a famous Bengali story writer.
- The ‘JC Joshi Shabd Sadhak Translation Award’ for the year 2021 is being given to Kanchan Verma. Young translator Kanchan Verma has translated a dozen books from English to Hindi.
- The year 2021 ‘JC Joshi Smriti Shabd Sadhak Janapriya Writer Samman’ is being given to Yogendra Ahuja for his story collection ‘Laffaz and other stories’.
- The ‘JC Joshi Smriti Shabd Sadhak Criticism Award’ for the year 2021 is being given to Professor Durga Prasad Gupta for his overall critical contribution. Professor Gupta has caught everyone’s attention with his keen insight and critical prudence.
- The ‘JC Joshi Smriti Shabd Sadhak Shikhar Samman’ for the year 2021 is being given to Dr. Vishwanath Tripathi.
Introduction of Vishwanath Tripathi- He is a senior Hindi critic and prose writer. Associated with progressive ideology, Dr. Tripathi has introduced a deep insight into the criticism ranging from medieval literature to contemporary literature. He has also achieved an important position in the field of writing biography and memoirs. Hindi criticism’, ‘Lokwadi Tulsidas’, ‘Miran Ka Poetry’, in this era of the country, some stories: some thoughts’, ‘The tree’s hand’, ‘The novel has not ended’, ‘With the story ‘, ‘The social responsibility of the critic’ etc. are his major critical works. He has written a biography of Acharya Hazariprasad Dwivedi titled ‘Vyomkesh Darvesh’.
There is more news…