In Khairhana village of Maharajganj Kotwali area, a 19-year-old girl ate a toxic substance after being scolded by her father. When the condition started deteriorating, the family members immediately took him to the community health center Maharajganj. Doctors started his treatment, when his condition started deteriorating, he has been referred to the district hospital.
Let us tell you that, the incident is from Khairhana village of Maharajganj Kotwali area, it is said that father Girdhari was angry with his daughter’s talk and he scolded her, due to which Girdhari’s 19-year-old daughter ate poison.
When the condition deteriorated, the family members hurriedly took him to CHC Maharajganj, where after first aid, the doctors referred him to the district hospital after seeing his condition as serious.