Yogasana to control high blood pressure: Nowadays the problem of high blood pressure ie high BP has become very common due to bad lifestyle. Young people have also started falling prey to it. BP can increase due to many reasons. The reasons for this can be random lifestyle, family history, age, kidney disease, obesity, lack of exercise etc.
If the matter has gone out of hand and due to any reason your BP has started staying high, then you can control it. In fact, Yoga Journal According to the website, you can stop your BP from increasing by practicing some yogasanas. Know, which easy ones will help you in this task.
Control high bp with these 3 yoga poses (Yoga poses to control high bp)
- By doing this asana, BP remains balanced. According to the information, body relaxes due to this yoga asana. It is also good for the hips and spine.
- For Balasan, first sit in Vajrasana on the yoga mat. After this, while breathing, take both the hands above the head. Now while exhaling, bend forward and rest the palms and forehead on the ground. During this, take care of breathing.
- For people suffering from high BP, such yoga practices which include breathing are beneficial. Virasana keeps the nervous system fine and relieves stress and lowers blood pressure.
- To do this asana, sit on the ground with your knees bent. Keep your hands on your knees. Bring your hips right between the ankles and reduce the distance between the knees. Pull your navel inwards. Stay in this posture for some time, then relax.
- The patients of high blood pressure get relief from the practice of Shavasana.
- To do this asana, lie down on your back on a yoga mat and close your eyes. After that spread your legs. Give rest to your feet. Keep your hands on the side of the body without touching it. Spread the palms. Relax your whole body. Take slow and deep breaths. Stay in this posture for some time.