Petrol Diesel Price in 12 September 2022: There has been a fall in the prices of crude oil in the international market. Its price remains near $ 91 per barrel (Crude Oil Price). In such a situation, the biggest question that arises is whether the effect of falling crude oil prices has been shown on today’s petrol-diesel price? The answer to this question is that today petrol is available at its old price in all major cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata. In such a situation, people may have to wait longer to get cheap petrol.
All the big oil companies of the country like Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum issue the price. It is worth noting that for more than the last 119th month, oil companies have not made any change in the price of petrol and diesel.
What is the rate of petrol-diesel available in all the metros
- Delhi-Petrol 96.72 per liter, Diesel 89.62 per liter (Petrol Diesel Price in Delhi)
- Mumbai-Petrol 106.31 per liter, Diesel 94.27 per liter (Petrol Diesel Price in Mumbai)
- Kolkata-Petrol 106.03 per liter, Diesel 92.76 per liter (Petrol Diesel Price in Kolkata)
- Chennai- Petrol 102.63 per liter, Diesel 94.24 per liter (Petrol Diesel Price in Chennai)
Prices did not increase after May 21
Let us tell you that on May 21, the central government had cut its excise duty to rid the common people of the country from the rising prices of petrol and diesel. After this reduction, the price of petrol was reduced by Rs 8 a liter and the price of diesel by Rs 6 a liter. Since then, there has been no change in the price of petrol and diesel in the country continuously.
Process to check petrol and diesel price of your city
- To check the petrol-diesel price of BPCL customers, write RSP
and send it to the number 9223112222.
- HPCL customers write HPPRICE
and send it to number 9222201122.
- Indian Oil (IOC) customers send RSP
to the number 9224992249.
read this also-