Ghaziabad. A fire broke out due to a short circuit in an LED in a flat on Monday evening in a society named River Heights located in Rajnagar Extension area of Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, adjacent to the national capital Delhi. In this accident, a 2-year-old girl died of suffocation due to smoke, while the condition of her mother and sister is said to be critical.
According to the information received, this accident happened in flat number 3B of tower number 4 of the society. The woman living in the flat was sleeping with her two daughters on Monday evening. Then the fire started due to a short circuit in the LED installed in the house and a lot of smoke started coming out of it. On seeing this smoke spread throughout the flat, but the mother and daughter unaware of it were not aware of it in their sleep.
read this also- Mahant of Badi Kali ji temple arrested for misdemeanor
Seeing the smoke coming out inside the house, some neighbors came forward to help and tried to enter inside by breaking the main gate of the house. However, he did not get success in this, after which he entered through the balcony by putting a ladder. There they found the woman and her two daughters unconscious.
After this, they took all three of them to the nearest hospital, where the doctor declared a 2-year-old girl dead, while the condition of the woman and her eldest daughter has become critical.
from your city (Ghaziabad)