- Kenya beat Cameroon in T20 match in 20 balls
- Cameron lost 10 wickets in just 28 runs
- Kenya beat Cameroon by 9 wickets in Africa Cricket Association Cup
Kenya vs Cameroon: In the 9th match of the Africa Cricket Association Cup 2022, something happened which is very rare. Actually, this match played between Kenya and Cameroon in Benoni ended in just 20 balls. Yes, the 20 over match ended in just 20 balls and the match was ended by Kenya batting in the second innings. Playing first in this match, Cameroon’s team was reduced to 48 runs and in reply, Kenya easily achieved this target.
Chasing the target of 49 runs, Kenya’s team achieved this easy target in just 3.2 overs i.e. 20 balls. In this way, Kenya’s team ended the 20 over match in 20 balls. Kenya won the match by 9 wickets with 100 balls to spare. Opener Rushab Patel was dismissed after scoring 14 runs in 7 balls. Sukhdeep Singh scored an unbeaten 26 off 10 balls and Nehemiah Odhiambo remained not out on 7 runs off 3 balls.
Win with most balls remaining in T20
- Austria beat Turkey by 10 wickets with 104 balls to spare
- Oman beat Philippines by 9 wickets with 103 balls to spare
- Luxembourg won the match against Turkey by 8 wickets with 101 balls to spare
- Kenya beat Cameroon by 9 wickets with 100 balls to spare (in this match)
Cameron lost 10 wickets in 28 runs
In this match, Kenya’s captain Shem Ngoche won the toss and decided to bowl first. Playing first, Cameroon’s team scored 20 runs in 4.5 overs without any loss. After this, as soon as Gerard Muthui dismissed Bruno Taube, then the whole team was reduced to the next 28 runs. In this way, Cameroon’s team was all out for just 48 runs in 14.2 overs. Captain Ngoche and bowler Yash Talati took 3 wickets each for Kenya. Apart from this, Lukas Oluch also got two wickets.