Tips to stay healthy in changing Season: Season change is changing. It is cold in the morning and night and it is getting hot in the day. Especially, if there is strong sunlight, then after being in the sun for a while during the day, immediately you feel like taking off the sweater. However, this change in weather is enough to make you sick at times. Cold-heat causes problems like cough-cold, fever, body ache. In such a situation, it is important to take special care of your health. Especially, children and the elderly fall more ill due to this sudden change in weather. It is important to adopt a healthy diet, proper routine, cleanliness, and lifestyle. Also, pay attention to the dress, because some people already start walking without a sweater, due to which they are more likely to get sick. Know, by adopting what are the important things in the changing season, you can take care of yourself and your family.
Changing weather brings many diseases
As the temperature changes, the chances of getting problems like cold, cough, sore throat, body ache, muscle pain, fever, flu etc. increase. Not only this, as soon as summer comes from winter, the number of mosquitoes also increases, due to which mosquito-borne diseases like malaria, dengue, chikungunya can also occur. Those whose immunity is weak, they are more likely to get sick. In such a situation, eat those things, which make immunity strong.
Tips to stay healthy in the changing seasons
- If you want to stay healthy even in the changing seasons, then consume some herbs. Drink decoction of clove, cardamom, ginger, black pepper, celery, turmeric, basil etc. These also make immunity strong, so that you can stay away from infection.
- As soon as the weather changes, some people start suffering from chest tightness due to cold, cough, phlegm. To overcome all these problems, take steam in the morning and evening. Inhaling steam will open the clogged nose. If you are troubled by the problem of sore throat or tonsils, then gargle with salt water.
- Keep one thing in mind, the heat has not come completely yet. In such a situation, do not stop wearing sweaters. Especially, when you are out of the house in the morning and at night, then definitely wear a sweater. This will protect against cold wind.
- Do not consume cold water, ice cream, cold things from now on. This can lead to a sore throat along with a cold. Eat only after heating the things kept in the fridge properly. Drink lukewarm water. Drink 7-8 glasses of water daily, so that there is no shortage of water in the body and all the toxins come out.
- Take healthy diet. Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables as much as possible. Eat clean and fresh food at home. Avoid overeating outside.