PM Modi Visit MP: Today is the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. PM Modi turned 72 today. Today is going to be a historic day for the country on this occasion. PM Modi is going to visit Madhya Pradesh on his birthday today. The Prime Minister will release cheetahs in Kuno National Park in Madhya Pradesh to be resettled after a long gap of 70 years. These cheetahs have been brought to India from Namibia.
After this, PM Modi will also participate and address a conference of Self Help Groups at Karahal in Sheopur district of Madhya Pradesh.
PM Modi’s MP tour
Prime minister Narendra Modi Will land Gwalior by special plane at 9:40 am today. After this, PM Modi will leave for Kuno National Park at 9:45 am. The Prime Minister will also attend the Self Help Group conference today and will also interact with the women of Self Help Groups. Let us know what is PM Modi’s full program for the day today.
PM Modi’s full schedule
- Will land Gwalior at 9.40 am
- Departure for Kuno National Park at 9.45 am
- Will reach Cheetah Release Point Site-1 in Kuno National Park at 10:30 am
- 10:30-10:35 am – Will release the cheetahs (pulling the lever)
- 10:35 am – 10:38 am – Cheetah will move towards release point site-2
- 10:38 am – 10:43 am – will release the cheetahs (pulling the lever)
- 10:48 am – will reach the place to talk
- 10:48-10:50 am – there will be group photograph
- 10:50 -11:10 am- Interact with Cheetah Mitra and Cheetah Rehabilitation Management Group
- Arrival at Karahal Stadium at 12 noon
- Will see the exhibition of products of Self Help Groups from 12 to 12.14 pm
- Will reach the stage at 12.15 pm
- Modi’s address will be from 12.40 pm to 1.15 pm
- Will leave at 1.15 pm
BJP is organizing ‘Seva Pakhwada’
From today to October 2, BJP is organizing “Seva Pakhwada” for PM Modi’s birthday. Under this, she will organize blood donation camps, run cleanliness campaigns and celebrate the festival “Unity in Diversity”. Talking to the media at the party headquarters on Friday, BJP national general secretary Arun Singh said that the main objective of this “Seva Pakhwada” to be organized till the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi is “to ensure access to the poor, exploited, downtrodden and their lives.” To bring about qualitative improvement in
read this also: