Importance of Urine Test: You must know about urine test. Because this is a normal process usually occurring in the treatment of diseases. Urine test is done during the treatment ranging from simple diseases to serious diseases. Now as the awareness is increasing among the people about health, people consider it right to get their urine test done regularly after a certain interval. Now the question arises that what does urine give about our health, due to which doctors come to know the secrets inside the body.
Why is urine test needed?
During urine test, urine is passed through microscopic, physical and chemical tests. During this, if there is any kind of unnecessary adulteration in the urine, then through this one gets to know about the disease and its cause. For example, getting blood cells in urine, getting bacteria, getting pieces of body cells or any other component of the body like, excess protein (Why urine test required?).
When any such composition is found in the urine during the test, which should not be there, then it gives a lot of information about the disease growing inside the person’s body. Not only is the disease detected, but information is also available about the factors that have developed inside the body as the cause of this disease.
In which diseases urine test is done?
It is not appropriate to fix something that urine test is done in these diseases. But when doctors recommend a urine test, in which diseases or suspected of having a disease, they mainly do it, here they are told.
- diabetes mellitus
- liver related diseases
- having urine infection
- kidney diseases upon happening
- Causes of pain in passing urine
- high blood pressure problem In
- Urinary problems, such as excessive foaming of urine, change in the color of urine, etc.
- in pregnancy
What should I do before having a urine test?
If you have been advised by the doctor for urine test or you want to get this test done for your own satisfaction, then keep these things in mind before giving the sample for this test…
- By giving urine sample for the test, make sure that you drink the right amount of water in daily life. It is necessary to drink at least 8 to 10 water per day. If you are drinking less water than this, then definitely improve the amount of water from a few days before giving urine for testing.
- Have enough sleep. Do not do this by staying awake till late at night and eating something or the other. These conditions affect the investigation.
- Eat normal food a few days before the test and take things like fast food, high sugar food only in limited quantity.
- For urine test, mainly the first urine of the day has to be given. But do consult your doctor first about this.
- If you are taking any kind of medicines on regular basis, then definitely tell the expert. Because some medicines affect the test.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )